|Herpstat 2 SpyderWeb
Note: The Wi-Fi features of this product are for advanced users who are familiar with connecting to wifi, their router, and such. These features are not required to use this as a thermostat and its device menus are very similar to our previous models.
Over the last few years our customers have asked us for the ability to monitor their temperatures remotely. In the past this was too expensive and too complicated. However, advancement in microcontroller tech has brought the costs down to finally make this possible. The Herpstat 2 SpyderWeb is the first in a new series that puts that control and monitoring ability into the hands of our customers. Local and remote based monitoring, email monitoring, data graphing, over the air updates, and more. We used our proven temperature control and expanded on it giving more than just day and night temperatures settings. Now you get up to 4 periods per day to mimic nature. The large color LCD is customizable so you are no longer stuck with one color style. These new features push your environment control to a whole new level!
Includes power cord and two steel tipped temperature probes.
Optional humidity probe is available.
This unit features:
• Proportional heating constantly monitors and adjusts amount of heat necessary to maintain a target temperature.
• Usable range from 40F to 150F or 4C to 65C).
• Soft startup slowly applies power during initial warm-ups.
• Configurable for Heating, Cooling, Lighting, or Humidity.
• Lighting can simulate sunrise/sunset and moonlight.
• User selectable temperature and light ramping allows day to night changes to occur slowly.
• Sensor Matching allows the user to digitally calibrate the sensor output to match other equipment.
• Auto Power Matching constantly adjusts the power output curve to match the enclosures efficiency.
• Up to four scheduled temperature settings per day per output.
• High/Low temperature tracking helps monitor heating system and enclosure efficiency.
• History Graph shows temperature regulation over time.
• WiFi connection for viewing of status on a PC or Phone/Tablet through web browser.
• Emergency email ability to give notifications during error conditions.
• Scheduled email status updates.
• Ability to upload to herpstat.com for viewing status online.
• Individually selectable High/Low temperature threshold alarms.
• Precision temperature sensors with an internal resolution of .1125 F and are accurate to ± .9 F
• Display and setting in tenths of a degree.
• Security Passcode option deters vandals.
• All settings are retained in memory even if power is lost.
• Power Outage detection/tracking.
• Temperature can be set/displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Easy to read backlit Color LCD display.
• Removable sensors allow for easy replacement if necessary.
• User replaceable fuse.
• Audible alarm system.
• Internal error detection shuts off heat if sensor fails or is disconnected.
• Internal safety relay cuts power to all outputs if user settable conditions are met.
• 450 watts per output. 900 total watt output.
• 1 year limited warranty
Customizable LCD colors!
(Images subject to change as new firmware is released.)