Units may have light scratches or cosmetic blemishes but are new and fully covered under warranty.
Note: The Wi-Fi features of this product are for advanced users who are familiar with connecting to wifi, their router, and such. These features are not required to use this as a thermostat and its device menus are very similar to our previous models.
The Herpstat 4 SpyderWeb builds on the success of the Herpstat 1 SpyderWeb and Herpstat 2 SpyderWeb models by adding two additional outputs for a total of four. Built in local and remote based monitoring, email monitoring, data graphing, over the air updates, and more. We used our proven temperature control and expanded on it giving more than just day and night temperatures settings. Now you get up to 4 periods per day to mimic nature. The large color LCD is customizable so you are no longer stuck with one color style. These new features push your environment control to a whole new level!
Includes power cord and four steel tipped temperature probes.
Optional humidity probe is available.
Check out the User's Manual for screen shots of the setup procedure.
This unit features:
• Proportional heating constantly monitors and adjusts the amount of heat necessary to maintain a target temperature (usable range from 40F to 150F or 4C to 65C).
• Soft startup slowly applies power during initial warm-ups.
• Configurable for Heating, Cooling, Lighting, or Humidity.
• Lighting can simulate sunrise/sunset and moonlight.
• User selectable temperature and light ramping allows day to night changes to occur slowly.
• Sensor Matching allows the user to digitally calibrate the sensor output to match other equipment.
• Auto Power Matching constantly adjusts the power output curve to match the enclosures efficiency.
• Up to four scheduled temperature settings per day per output.
• High/Low temperature tracking helps monitor heating system and enclosure efficiency.
• History Graph shows temperature regulation over time.
• Wi-Fi connection for viewing of status on a PC or Phone/Tablet through web browser.
• Emergency email ability to give notifications during error conditions.
• Scheduled email status updates.
• Ability to upload to herpstat.com for viewing status online.
• Individually selectable High/Low temperature threshold alarms.
• Precision temperature sensors with an internal resolution of .1125F and are accurate to ± .9F
• Display and setting in tenths of a degree.
• Security Passcode option deters vandals.
• All settings are retained in memory even if power is lost.
• Power Outage detection/tracking.
• Temperature can be set/displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Easy to read backlit Color LCD display.
• Removable sensors allow for easy replacement if necessary.
• User replaceable fuses.
• Audible alarm system.
• Internal error detection shuts off heat if sensor fails or is disconnected.
• Internal safety relay cuts power to all outputs if user settable conditions are met.
• 400 watt max per output at 120V.
• 1 year limited warranty